Where The Hell Are You, BC?

My sincere apologies for the lack of updates in the past couple weeks (only one in the past 3!); not only was I busy with the usual Halloween-y activities around town, but then I went on a vacation (my first real one in 8 years) and also started a new column at Badass where I'm finally going through and watching all of The Twilight Zone. So, HMADs have been harder to make time for, which sucks because even though I "quit" I still don't want the site to become abandoned, and DO still intend to update 2-3 times a week for as long as I can.

So hopefully I can make good on that intention very soon; Grabbers is on Instant and that's one I've been wanting to see for a while, and of course there's always more Scream Factory stuff hitting. And, if all goes to plan, I'm going to revive my old tradition of watching Dawn of the Dead every Thanksgiving, and if so I'll finally write up a "non canon" review of that (spoiler: I love it). In the meantime, feel free to check out my appearance on the awesome RocketJump podcast, as I spend a good amount of time talking HMAD history and am surprised to discover that the host of the show worked on Bear, and even reads part of my review! I also took part in the same company's Futures podcast, which was a little more random in nature but equally as enjoyable for me to participate. Was truly honored to be on (the previous episode's guests were Key and Peele!), though I would prefer you LISTEN instead of watch since I'm all fidgety and such.

Reviews soon! I swear!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I still want to hear your thoughts on the movie Bad Meat! They will be extraordinary, of that I'm certain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are busy, hope you had a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Google